Sunday, December 10, 2017

HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Hi, There!

Here is the second Stamping Bella/Polar Bear and Mousie card in the traditional colors.  They have a rather large present to unwrap - then again perhaps it is one of those gifts with a box inside a box, inside a box;)  Until next post, have a good night, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Image from Stamping Bella and colored with Copic Markers
Star dust glitter and Wink of Stella  Papers & holly label from Bo Bunny/Father Christmas Collection
Christmas Magic and holly tags from Graphic 45/Nutcracker Sweet Tags II
Sentiment sticker from Tim Holtz Christmas  Nuvo Black drops for Polar Bear's eyes
I used a red cord to make a present for the critters.  Stickers and ribbon from stash

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a delight to see this pair again. I wonder what's in that big box---maybe cheese. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is the cutest card I've seen yet! I knew you would color it up to perfection & make something spectacular & you didn't disappoint me! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!