Tuesday, April 18, 2017

THE BIRDS

Hi, There!

I think these birds may be meeting for the first time and not too sure of their footing with each other!!  LOL!!  Ever have that moment with meeting new people?  I always felt just be yourself and everything turns out okay.  Now these Tim Holtz's birds are indeed different and I just love their goofiness! I just smile looking at them.  Hope they give you a smile or chuckle and you have a great week, and make new friends along the way!  Till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card being shared at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Spring Color Inspiration

Card Recipe:
Tim Holtz - Birds  All colored with Copic Markers:
B00 B01 B02  G43 G24  R20 R21 R22  Y21 Y35 Y04 Y08 Y19
Paper pad from Simple Stories/Good Day Sunshine  6 x 6 card size
Kept the whole scene simple as it is all about The Birds!!
I applied Glossy Accent to their eyes and I drew the line that two are standing on.

5 comments:

  1. Great card and fabulous bird stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet they'll be great friends. :-) Cute card CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this! The goofy little birds are just adorable and love the way you have all of them standing on their own lines! They really do look like they are just meeting for the first time. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole Ann, so funny birds, I smile when i am looking on their eyes)))great background with a spring sky, !have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!