Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017 HAPPY NEW YEAR - BE HAPPY - BE YOU!!

Hi, There!

I wish you a happy and healthy New Year!!  I started off my new year with an art journal spread.  I have joined Maremi's Creative Cafe on Facebook and she was so kind as to issue some free printables so I just had to use something of these - naturally fairies for sure;)

I also went to the dollar tree and got myself a small note book to record how I do some of these mixed media art journal pages - so I can remember what to do and NOT to do!!!  LOL  But that is the beauty of it all - you learn as you go forward and just be free and create!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I am looking so forward to a healthy, beautiful, and creative year with all my friends and family!!!  Big Hugs and many new blessings to everyone ~ CaroleAnn
Some close ups and my notebook:


Card in progress:

2 comments:

  1. Carole Ann, I wish you to have so colorful ,positive and creative year like the pages in your notebook:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I wish you the most wonderful 2017 that anyone has ever had! You certainly deserve it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!