Monday, November 7, 2016

I LOVE FALL JOURNAL PAGE

Hi, There!

I hope you are well and keeping warm in your part of the world.  I absolutely love fall.  Has always been my favorite season of the year - candy apples, trees all turning their leaves into beautiful colors of fall, pumpkin spice lattes, and warm, fuzzy sweaters! :)  So only natural for me to crave to do a fall page in my journal.  Until next time, I wish you warm wishes and have a sip or two of your favorite warm cup of Java or Tea!  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Closer Look:

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Carole Ann, so beautiful pages with a warm autumn mood! Love this wonderful color palette , i love autumn too, but when it is warm, when there no cold wind and rains)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! It was in the upper forties here this morning and my crazy hubby and I went out fishing. LOL Hopefully we don't catch pneumonia cause we sure didn't catch many fish. Hope all is well with you dear friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad the moving is done & I have time to catch up on all the spectacular things I missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the colors here! A gorgeous fall breeze! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and encouragement. No, your kind words never grow old! :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!