Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CALI GIRL - HOLIDAY STYLE

Hi, There!

My first Christmas card is done!!!!!  Do ya think I will have to work very fast and make some really simple cards going forward?  Oh, well, I had so much fun coloring and that is what it is all about.

I did this image quite a long time ago in hot pink and turq so I thought why not color her up for the Christmas holidays!  And here she is!  You know me, I love to color hair and color it in different colors!!!  F  U  N!!!  Thanks for stopping by and do something just for fun for You!!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #150 - "World Hello Day"
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #86 - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge #10 - Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Digital Image called Cali Girl from Crafts and Me
Craft cardstock for background and DP from My Mind's Eye/Christmas 6 x 6 pad
Ribbon from my stash.  Snowflake punch from Martha Stewart - added rhinestones from stash
"Hello" sentiment from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps
Copic Markers:
Skin E000 E00 E01 E02 E11
Hair G40 G43 G49 G28   Liquid Pearls in her hair
Eyes G40 G43 G29 Glossy Accents on the eyes
Dress R46 R89  Star Dust on her ruffles

7 comments:

  1. Carole Ann, what a beautiful miss Christmas on your card! Great idea to color the girl in traditional Christmas colors! Her hair is perfect! Love this warm background! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is spectacular! I would NEVER have thought green hair was gorgeous, but boy, you just proved me wrong! And with her green eyes, WOW! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring of this image and a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card CArole Anne!! Your color looks amazing!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, if I could get my hair to grow this long I might not even mind if it was green. LOL Beautiful coloring CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thankyou somuch for sharing with us at a SP. Good Luck..Genny DTxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!