Saturday, January 24, 2015

VALENTINE TOPPER CARDS

Hi, There!

I wanted to make a few more Valentine cards but they had to be fast makes as my time is so limited right now.  So I pulled out these topper cards I have had for over a year from Lili of the Valley and bingo it worked!  So here are my two cards - one I had to take two photos so you could see what I did with the front of the card.  Without further a-do, here they are and thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Used a rub on and a stamp sentiment that I just received from my January kit from Simon Says Stamp!  Lots of great goodies in there - hope to use more of the goodies during the week.
I put lots of glossy accent on their balloon and some heart crystal stickers on the side.  DP from BoBunny

This is the photo of the second card closed (I scored it in half on the front)  Used another clear stamp and some rub ons from my kit.  Puffy heart sticker from Recollections

Now opened like an easel card.  Inside paper is from my kit and added a Cherish Border Die cut from Memory Box


3 comments:

  1. Beyond adorable!! I am SO in love with these! These are the cutest cat & dog images I've seen in a long time & you really brought them to life! Awesome job, CaroleAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! SUCH cute images!!! ADORABLE design with your topper design!! I really love the heart border too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!