Tuesday, July 8, 2014

RECYCLED EARRINGS!

Hi, There!

We should recycle whenever we can so I was happy to say that I found the perfect spot for these recycled earrings.  I painted them here and there with the blue to match the colors in the card.   Then I was wishing I still had them to wear in that color!  LOL  The digital image is from Sugar Nellie called Sophia - what a dream to color and I added some gloss to her eyes.  I had to make my own card for the background as I got carried away with the size of the DP and realized too late I did not have the right card size to mount it!  But there are no mistakes in art!!  So I went forward with a larger size card then usual and liked the results!  Fussy cut the tag label that I stamped the sentiment on.  Used a MS border punch at bottom of card, all papers are from Kaiser Craft/Madame Boutique.  Rhinestones from Recollections, Doily and heart from stash.  Used some stickles on the sides of the card base.  Till next time, thanks for visiting with me, recycle when we can! Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

PS  Sissy, do you recognize your earring??  LOL

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Artbymiran Challenge # 9 - anything goes
Love To Create Challenge #123 - Fussy & Fancy


Image colored with Copic markers:  Skin E000  E00  E01   Hair Y11  Y13  Y15  Y17
Eyes and Dress and Bow all B14  B16  B26  and used Spectrum Colored Pencils for shading

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous caroleann.really love the sweet image and great recycling ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Am I ever impressed! I would never in a million years have thought of using an earring on a card & yet this is just the perfect touch for this gorgeous image!! Your coloring is always fantastic & this is definitely a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great job recycling the earring. Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colouring on this one CaroleAnn and the earring looks great ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!