Saturday, July 26, 2014

MOVIE TIME

Hi, There!

It's been some time that I have managed to get anything made but this card was so much fun and worth the wait for me to tackle!  The image is from Saturated Canary called Usherette.  She is just so adorable and I colored her up with Copic Markers.  I used a Designer Paper Packet that I bought over a year ago and just getting around to it.  It had all sorts of papers and stickers all with a movie theme so it was a perfect match for this little usherette!  The popcorn holder can be used to put a gift card inside!  I tried my hand at a twist easel card and not sure if you can see it in my photos to follow.  Thanks for visiting, happy movie watching and of course, lots of buttered popcorn!! Yum!!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I have entered this card in the Facebook Challenge #3 - Saturated Canary Stamps - Anything Goes
I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:
7 Kids Challenge Fund - Anything Goes Challenge #104
Pile It On #29 - Summer Fun - Going to the movies for me of course!!
Crafting When We Can Challenge #74 - Make Your Own Background





6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! LOVE the image & that popcorn box behind her is just too, too cute! This is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! It's making me crave some popcorn. You've colored her so beautifully too. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a funny card, love the colors and the idea of this project. Thank you for joining our 'summer fun' challenge at Pile It On and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! Love the image you used and the popcorn holder is so creative! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and great idea using the popcorn box as a GC holder. Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning carole-ann.fabulous design and colouring and i love the sc image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!