Sunday, July 6, 2014

A GIFT FOR YOU

Hi, There!

Here is a very pretty image from The East Wind that is so much fun to color especially if you like to color hair, like I do.  And I just had to give her some beautiful pink hair!  I left the banner without text as I am not sure how I will be using this card yet.  And then I decided it might be fun to make another print out and give it some height.  But no time to do it for this photo shoot.  Till next time, I hope you find something fun to color - I need more days in the week to just color up all the images I have printed out in the past week!! Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

The East Wind Challenge #10 - Ribbon
613 Avenue Create Challenge #79 - Anything Goes with Optional twist - I chose Column 1 for my Bingo - Image/Bling/Pattern Paper/Stickles
Love To Create Challenge #122 - 3 or More Design papers

Card Recipe
Image from East Wind/Aurora colored with Spectrum inks and colored pencils
Skin  FS 1 - 3 - 4 - 5 PP 1
Hair PP1 - 2 - 4
Outfit TN2 - 5 - 8
Bow on Planter IB 1 - 2 - 3
Stickles in her planter and some glossy accent in her eyes
Designer Papers used 3 from Kaiser Craft/Tigerlilly
Bling is my butterfly pebble, pink rhinestones, paper flower, and three different ribbons all from my stash
Frames behind image are from Tigerlilly using Spellbinders Decorative Labels

8 comments:

  1. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous!! Your coloring (love her hair) to your design!! Thank you so much for joining Love to Create Challenges and sharing your creation!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the image, your coloring and design! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I LOVE the pink hair!! You are the only one I know who can do that & get away with it! Your hair coloring is awesome, of course so no matter what color you make it, it will be gorgeous! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has such pretty hair. And it's pink! You really know how to embellish. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image and fabulous colouring love the pink hair and glossy accents on the eyes-great embellishments--thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and using the Create your own challenge option
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is amazing, CaroleAnn! Love the fab uous colors you chose and gorgeous details. Thanks so much for joining our Ribbons Challenge at TEW. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful caroleann.the image is stunning and i love your fabulous colouring and pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! Love the pink and black colour choices and fantastique colouring♥ unky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!