Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SWEET BALLERINA


Hi, There!

I love Wednesday!!  I can now get thru Thursday knowing it will be Friday soon!! LOL  Okay, on with my card - I love this image from Sugar Nellie at FunkyKits!  I colored this some time ago, so I do not have the colors listed but I did use Copic and Spectrum markers on this image. This was really fun to color.  I also used a silver gel pen.  Used Glossy Accents for her eyes which was my favorite part in creating this card.  Which by the way, is my first step card!  Finally, figured out how to score and cut it but I still need some practice.  Used lots of stuff from my stash - die cut corners that I found in that stash along with some rhinestones.  The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley stamps.  Paper is from my stash too.   Thanks for visiting and have a great remainder of this week!  Till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Using Left Overs
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #221 - Shaped Cards
QKR Stampede Challenge  #92- Anything Goes







9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I was just at Funky Kits this morning looking at this image. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came on your site and your card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came on your site and your card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! If this is your first step card, you did an amazing job on it! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweetest image and wonderful embellishments! Love your new card!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning carol-anne.really gorgeous image and i love your fabulous design and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card CarolAnne. I love the vintage look of your papers and the sparkly gems look fab.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your first step card! That image is really lovely and I like all your fun bling. Beautiful CaroleAnn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!