Thursday, February 14, 2013

FLOWERS FOR YOU - CAS STYLE

Hi, There!
Can't find flowers to look at outside so I decided to make a card with some flowers.  Daisies!  Love daisies - so here is a little bit of spring for you.  Wanted to keep this as a CAS card so I reached for my ever faithful stickers from my stash, a dark green cardstock, a Verve sentiment on a MS punch, a few rhinestones here and there,  and this is what I came up with! I slipped the back of the card inside the envelope, so that is the white you see in the photo.

Hope you have had a good week and tomorrow is Friday so I am super happy tonight!  I hope to get some digi images colored this weekend.  Have not done too much lately.  Have a great weekend and do something fun and creative for yourself.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!