Saturday, November 24, 2012

GINGERBREAD COOKIES/SPARKLE & SHINE

Hi, There!
Good Morning and I hope for those who celebrate Thanksgiving that you had a good one and did not knock yourself out with the black Friday shopping.  I have never gotten involved in that yet.  I shop in my PJ's on my computer - love Amazon.com!!  It was good to be together with family and friends but now back down to business and trying to get those last few Christmas cards made.  Lucky for me I don't send many cards  so I only give my handmade cards  to a hand full of loved ones!

Now this sweet image is from Sugar Nellie and called Gingerbread Cookies.  She was fun to color with my Copic markers and lots of star dust and liquid pearls were used.

The paper is from my stash so no information on that paper except I was so happy to find it in my stash box and it is double sided so I just had to fold down that corner to reveal the great cookie paper too!  And the side view shows that yummy looking gumdrop paper!

I used a rose from Wild Orchard Crafts, the ribbon and other flowers are from Ribbon Girl.  Holly is from a flower branch I pulled apart. The gingerbread man is from my stash as is the doily and the candies surrounding the punch out tag I used.  This was a fun card - hope you like it and thanks for stopping by - hugs ~ CaroleAnn
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sugar Bowl Challenge #96 - follow Marie Therese's Sketch and optional Sparkle & Shine
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #190 - recipe use twine/ribbon, pearls/gems, die/punch
Crafts and Me Challenge #111 - Circles - my doily and the candies & circle in the tag

Closeup

Side View




7 comments:

  1. This is just so wonderful. Love the peppermint candies. The paper on your tag looks like real candy. I had to zoom in to check it out. Beautiful coloring. I love everything about it! I need to get busy with Christmas cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! She is just perfect! I don't know how you managed to pull so many different papers together & create such a beautiful background either. I struggle at that! Your coloring is fantastic & whoever gets this will save it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. So many pretty things going on. Love the embellishments, the sugar cookies, the coloring of the image - wow!

    Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday! We are so happy that you could join in the fun.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning carole-ann, i love the adorable image and your details and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, i love the image.. beautiful work.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week and Good Luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card CaroleAnn, so many lovely details and embellishments. Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is superb ,love the gorgeous cookie paper.and the candies too,your colouring is fantastic thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and becoming my latest follower your cards are stunning
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!