Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SPRINKLE SOME LOVE

Hi There!
Well, I surprised myself as I finished the coloring of this adorable image and then got the design of the card all done early this morning.  So without much adoo here it is and I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sugar Bowl Challenge #88 - need to follow their sketch (check out their website) and it was optional for a summer theme so I opted out on that one.  But the sketch they had is great and was easy to follow.  The image is from Sugar Nellie and she is called "Sprinkle Some Love"  these images are just so adorable - and its a fairy so that is just great for me!! ;)

Bunny Zoe's Challenge #26 - you need to use lace and swirls and any stamp you like - easy peasy;)

Copic Markers:  Skin E000, 00  Dress and Flowers E31, 34, B0000 B41, 45
Hair  E08, 09, E18
Coffee/Tea E35, 27    I used Stickles stardust and copper and white liquid pearls here and there
Papers are from Websters Pages an Crafty Secrets    Lace is from my stash and die cut is Madera Corner.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous CaroleAnn. That image is just the cutes and i'm loving that elegant lace.

    Hugs,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just so sweet CaroleAnn. I love your choice of paper and the wee sentiment.
    No sugar and a little milk in my tea please ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I would have to say it is one of my favorites. You did a fantastic job coloring & the layout is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She super duper cute CaroleAnn! I adore her red hair. Beautifully done. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!