Thursday, June 21, 2012

Anything Goes/Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

Hi There
I hope you are keeping cool wherever you are!  Here on the East coast we are stuck in a heat wave. I am not going to get much done with this weather - I don't fair well in the heat even with an AC in my craft room I get over heated!  These cool color blues made me feel cooler and I just have to feel better looking at such an adorable image by Mo.  Hope you have a great weekend.  I will have one more of these darlings to post as I did one more in pink - again!  I am boring I'm sure but I love an image and I can't get it out of my head until I color all the colors I see them in! lol Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #52 over at Wild Orchid Crafts.   



I colored with copic markers and used WOC flowers.  Papers are from my stash.  Lots of glitter on his wings - my favorite part to color ;)  Used MS punches for the butterflies and pearls from stash.

5 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous. Love the colors and the coloring, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CarolAnn - we have had rain and wind all day followed by a nice thick fog forecast right over the weekend. We are certainly keeping cool!
    Such a cute card and u are never boring ! I'm looking forward to seeing the pink version ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another beauty! I know what you mean about using an image over & over. I do that often myself! We have had the heat here too, although today is a bit cooler. Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card!
    The image is soooo cute ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are fabulous I cannot choose a fav they are both so great, I have not coloured my images in yet , you have colored yours so beautiful . Fantastic work CaroleAnn well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!