Sunday, May 13, 2012

PEARLS IN MY HAIR

Hi, There!
Another glorious day and before the festivities start here for all the special mothers in my life - I wanted to post this card that I will enter into A Day For Daisies challenge #43 "Go Vintage and Add Polka Dots"  Fun Challenge!  I used the ADFD image "Pearls in My Hair".   And I will be using this card for a special birthday girl I know!  Enjoy your Sunday - till next week - take care - thanks for stopping by and if you leave a comment - thank you double - love those comments;)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Copic Markers:  Skin E0000 E000 E00  Dress BG32 BG45 BG49 Hair E30 E31 E34 E37
Background E50 E51 - I wasn't completely happy with this so I need to practice a little more - I'm thinking more blending with my blender copic marker for the background.
DP - My Minds Eye/Breeze  
Embellishments - Pearls from Recollections, lots of Star Dust, Madera Corner punch from MemoryBox, Flowers from WOC and Prima, doily and heart clip from stash.

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Such a lovely image, perfectly coloured! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love this one even more than the last one you posted & that's saying something! This is equally beautiful & I disagree with you on the shading. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the coloring on this one...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness CaroleAnn! This is stunning! You picked such lovely colors and pretty embellishments. Very, VERY pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your lovely card entered on ADFD. I love your colouring. I've become a follower Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda
      Thanks so much for leaving a comment and joining by blog! Hugs CaroleAnn

      Delete
  6. This is really pretty and your colouring of the hair and dress is stunning.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card - stunning colouring of the A Day For Daisies image (I saw your entry at the challenge blog & had to pop over to have a look!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!