Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nostalgic Sundays for Cards

Hi, Everyone
Busy weekend but better late than never - hope you had a good weekend. They go too darn fast - don't they!  Monday is here before I am ready for it!  I made this card by using a die cut from a kit and I stamped the background in a script text.  I remember this card being fun and fast to make - should have made more of  them!  I will be back during the middle of the week - thanks for stopping by and  until my  next post - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn




2 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow! What beautiful flowers, CarolAnn! Love the gorgeous pastel colors and the delightful organdy ribbon...simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind in my blogging! I'm glad I didn't miss this one. It's so beautiful! Such a gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!